June 8, 2018
Chris Graham and Seth Megginson offer analysis on the Stanley Cup Finals, won by the Washington Capitals for the first time in that team's history. Also on the show:
- An NBA Finals preview
- LBJ vs. KD: Who ya got?
- LBJ vs. MJ: Who ya got?
- We tease previewing the 2018 World Cup, but get bogged down breaking down how USA Soccer got to its lowly state
June 6, 2018
The Stanley Cup will be in the house Thursday night for Game 5 between the Caps and Vegas. Chris Graham and Seth Megginson preview that one, talk Game 3 of the NBA Finals, and look ahead to the 2018 UVA football season.
June 5, 2018
Chris Graham goes solo on today's podcast talking sports, including looks at the NBA Finals, the Stanley Cup and President Trump picking another fight with the NFL.
June 4, 2018
Chris Graham welcomes Rod Mullins to the podcast for their weekly breakdown of the latest from the world of auto racing, focusing this week on NASCAR and NHRA action.
- Martin Truex Jr. wins at Pocono
- NASCAR is considering expanding use of the All-Star Package
- Brad Keselowski blogs about the use of hybrids in NASCAR
- The passing of Dr. Henry Bock, the creator of the SAFER barrier
- NHRA is coming to Virginia for the first time since 2009
June 1, 2018
Chris Graham and Seth Megginson get together for today's podcast. The focus at the outset is on making sense of that memorable, for reasons good and bad, Game 1 of the NBA Finals. Then the attention turns to Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals, as the Washington Capitals look to break the 1-1 series tie with Vegas.
May 31, 2018
Chris Graham offers a breakdown of the 2018 NBA Finals matchup pitting the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors.
May 30, 2018
Chris Graham and Scott German get together for their weekly talk about UVA sports, while working in a look at the Baltimore Orioles-Washington Nationals interleague series.
This week's topics:
- The state of the UVA sports media beat, with the news that the Daily Progress has pushed long-time columnist Jerry Ratcliffe out.
- A look at how the 2018-2019 UVA basketball roster is shaping up.
- How are the O's this bad?
May 29, 2018
Chris Graham welcomes Rod Mullins to the podcast to talk through the busy Memorial Day auto racing weekend. Topics include:
- Kurt Busch's dominant win in the Coca-Cola 600
- Will Power's win at the Indy 500
- Danica Patrick wraps her career at Indy
- Nominations for the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- A look ahead to Pocono
May 24, 2018
Chris Graham and Scott German solve the problems facing sports in today's podcast, starting with a proposal from the ACC to expand the NCAA Tournament basketball field, and including a look at the DH and realignment in MLB. That, plus what ails UVA baseball, and the latest additions to the UVA football coaching staff.
May 23, 2018
Chris Graham talks the NFL continuing to fan the flames with more in the way of edicts on the flag and the anthem, then switches gears for a thought exercise on the Washington Capitals, and how tonight's Game 7 can play with the D.C. sports fan base.